What is the best way to find good ideas? There are five ways to navigate the Good Ideas web site:
- Browse: You can choose a category on the left side of each page. Each category can be sorted by “Top Rated” or “Recent”.
- Search: There is a search box provided at the top of each page.
- Tags: Most ideas have keyword tags. A navigation list (“tag cloud”) is provided in the left column of most pages.
- Related Ideas: Each idea detail page lists related ideas at the bottom.
- Contributor: Each idea is attributed to a contributor. Clicking on the contributor’s name show a list of all ideas submitted by that person.
We hope to add other search modalities in the future.